No products in the cart.
Buying goods and services online from a seller over the internet is Termed “Online Shopping” today we want to be looking at the benefits of shopping online but before we dive to that we want to give an evolution.
Okay! Let’s go! Michael Aldrich was the pioneer of online shopping which he turned everyday thing around when he launched a system which allowed consumers, customers, agents, distributors, suppliers and something like service companies to be connected online. To cut the long story shut, after that time, the first World Wide Web was created by Tim Berners-Lee in 1989. From that date the growth of Amazon, eBay, Alibaba and Tmall were created in 1994, 1995, 2003 and 2008 respectively. And that is it so let’s look at the benefits of online shopping.
- The Best Bargain: Best bargain as you can visit numerous shops or suppliers online. With this customers can analyze, compare, choose and decide who the best seller is and which product is offered at the best price.
- Convenience. Convenience is the biggest perk. Where else can you comfortably shop at midnight while in your pajamas? There are no lines to wait in or cashiers to track down to help you with your purchases, and you can do your shopping in minutes. Online shops give us the opportunity to shop 24/7, and also reward us with a ‘no pollution’ shopping experience. There is no better place to buy informational products like e-books, which are available to you instantly, as soon as the payment goes through. Downloadable items purchased online eliminate the need for any kind of physical material at all, as well, which helps the environment!
- No Boundaries: At times customers thinks some product are meant just for some class of people but with online shopping there are no boundaries to that. Every product is available to everyone.
- No crowds. If you are like me, you hate crowds when you’re shopping. Especially during holidays, festivals, or on weekends, they can be such a huge headache. Also, being crushed in the crowds of shoppers sometimes makes us feel rushed or hurried. You don’t have to battle for a parking place. All of these problems can be avoided when you shop online.
- Discreet purchases are easier. Some things are better done in the privacy of your home. Online shops are best for discreet purchases for things like adult toys, sexy lingerie, and so on. This enables me to purchase undergarments and lingerie without embarrassment or any paranoia that there are people watching or judging me.
- Enormous employment opportunity as a whole new industry is defined: People love when someone get a job or a new job is created/open. This industries has made it possible for a large amount of young and sometimes inexperienced people to become professionals and expert in the field of ecommerce. Online shopping employs thousands and thousands of people, contrary to the belief that it caused people to lose their jobs. The visionaries who started this payment, method of shopping and shipment probably could not even begin to imagine the entire scope would come in just 30+ years.
Additional Benefits of Shopping Online
- You get an electronic record of the receipt of your purchase, which makes record-keeping much easier.
- You get to try things on in the comfort of your own home.
- Sometimes, returns are easy.
- It saves time!
What do you like best about online shopping?
Top of Form
- No Boundaries
- The Best Bargain
Best and Worst Things to Buy Online
|Things You Should Buy Online||Things You Should Buy In a Store|
|Electronics (new or refurbished)||Anything you can haggle for to get a better price|
|Medicine (cheaper and easier, especially when you’re sick)||Medicine (watch out for online scams and expired or fake meds)|
|Clothing (if you know exactly what color, style, and size you want)||Clothing (when you want to touch, try on, and inspect)|
|Baby supplies (diapers, formula, food)||Anything that should be experienced first (mattresses, furniture, blankets, etc.)|
|Pet food (cheaper and easier, especially in bulk)||Really heavy items (with pricey shipping costs)|
|Books (if you know exactly what you want)||Books (if you want to browse, talk to the bookseller, and support your local bookstore so they don’t go out of business)|
|A used car (cheaper and easier without a dealer, unless you need financing)||Anything you might need to return|
|Groceries (if you don’t have time)||Groceries (if you like to choose what you eat and support your local growers and grocers)|
|Holiday Gifts (the gift wrapping, shipping, and convenience can’t be beat)||Any product you haven’t tried before (perfume, food items, cosmetics, etc.)|
|Art (sites like Etsy list original, beautiful art direct from the artist)||A pet (of course!)|
|Prescription or reading glasses (always cheaper and cuter online)||Real estate (of course!)|
We sincerely hope our article was helpful and informative we encourage you to leave a comment in the section below.